Have you ever heard the
saying "Jack of all trades, master of none"? So many web design
companies try to lead you to to believe that even though they have no
idea of what your business actually is they can make a website that
will work for you. They may get you a good site but most times you
can get better by going with someone that knows your trade.
Below is 4 industries that we try
to cater to. We develop full time adding new features based off from
the feedback that you our customers give us. With a typical website
once it is built then the designer moves on to the next project but
with a website from DoItSeeIt Technologies you keep getting the newest and the greatest features for no extra charge. You just cannot beat that!
- List Houses with as much detail as
- Include up to 5 photos of each
- Customer can schedule time to go
- Built in Mortgage Calculator
- Post contact information,
biographies, photos and more about the leaders of the church
- Send out newsletters by email to
the church family.
- Create a photo album of the recent
events, socials, musicals, etc.
- Provide directions to the church.
- Keep a calendar of events so
people can look up what is going on at the church at any time.
Car Dealers: ( More Info )
- We have provided a database for
you to enter your vehicles that was built
just for the car industry. Provide pictures, show what options the
vehicle has, and much more.
- Create a Redtag Specials page to
highlight cars you have had too long or catch attention with a new
- With personal email address' you
will never have to change email address' again. Also no limit on
the space for your address and no ads.
- Each family member can have their
own pages, include a photo album, a page about your hobbies,
pictures of your friends. Whatever you want.
- A great way to share pictures if
your family is spread out, don't jam up everyones email with huge
attachments, just add them to the site and then email everyone to
check out the website.